windows - I need to create/rewrite a driver on Win10 to change the behavior of a button on my camera -


i got lost thing.

my girlfriend studying odontology (you know, doctor takes care of teeth) , i'm going give camera intraoral photos, since know lot (and i, because using mirrors , big cameras in mouth not thing practice subject me).

here's problem professional cameras expensive , found 1 affordable me, ... yeah there's ... buton camera have when pressed changes de color of image! need take photo instead ... or send signal (enter or that) pc take picture.

i'm reading how create drivers windows, i'm lost. amazing if guys me. or if there's way love know.

if need anymore information please let me know!

the camera - http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/mlb-711313907-cmera-intra-oral-usb-pronta-entrega-dente-_jm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

javascript - Thinglink image not visible until browser resize -

firebird - Error "invalid transaction handle (expecting explicit transaction start)" executing script from Delphi -

mongodb - How to keep track of users making Stripe Payments -