c - Initializing an array member of a struct by name -


i have struct looks this:

typedef struct {     uint32_t a;     uint32_t b;     uint32_t c[5];     uint32_t d; } my_struct_t; 

i want initialize c, name, non-zero value. want else 0.

if c not array, do:

static my_struct_t my_struct = {.b = 1};  

and know can this:

static my_struct_t my_struct = {.c[0]=5,     .c[1]=5,     .c[2]=5,     .c[3]=5,     .c[4]=5}; 

but wondering if there more elegant syntax of unaware: like:

static my_struct_t my_struct = {.c[] = {5,5,5,5,5}}; 

i have read following, don't answer question:
initializing struct 0
initialize/reset struct zero/null
a better way initialize static array member of class in c++ ( const preferred though )
how initialize members of array same value?

so wrote question , experimented while , found following work:

static my_struct_t my_struct = {.c={5,5,5,5,5}}; 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

javascript - Thinglink image not visible until browser resize -

firebird - Error "invalid transaction handle (expecting explicit transaction start)" executing script from Delphi -

mongodb - How to keep track of users making Stripe Payments -